the site for your prom dress
|Home Page||Prom Magazine||Dress Shop Directory||Prom Suit Directory||Hair and Beauty|
Have you given any thought to how you will arrive at the school prom?
There are lots of ways to arrive of course, and some are better than others. Some people are constantly on the lookout for the most original way to arrive at the school prom, and others will just walk! Whatever function you are attending, from a school prom to a wedding, or from a stag night to a hen night, what better way to arrive than in a limousine?
Why don't you club together with some friends, share the cost, and hire a limousine? It doesn't have to be a stretch limo of course, there are lots of different types around.....
|Find me a limo in my area:|
|Cheshire||S. W. Scotland|
|Derbyshire||You can use the links on the left to find a Limousine company in your area, but there's quite a lot to think about first, especially for a school prom.|
1. How many of you, and where will you be picked up?
If there are a lot of you to be picked up, many limo companies will not want to call at several houses, and besides, many limousines are simply too long to be turned in a small cul-de-sac. You may need to arrange to meet at one house, and just have the one pick up point.
|Greater London||North Wales|
|Grtr Manchester||South West Wales|
2. A pre-prom party?
If you are all meeting at the same house, why not have a 'pre-prom get together' for your friends.
|Isle of Wight||N. Ireland|
Don't forget them! They are probably paying for it anyway, and one of the pleasures for them will be seeing you all dressed up, and then setting off in the limo! So, ask your parents if they would like to ask other parents round for the 'pre-prom party'. Don't dismiss the idea of having parents there for the 'big send off' - it will really add to the atmosphere if you have crowds of people around, all flashing away with their cameras as you step into the limo!
Arriving at your venue in the limo can be an exciting time, and lots of parents want to be there to see the arrival as well. Again, let them come! Just picture the scene - you and your friends stepping out of the limo, with dozens of cameras flashing in your face - it's like arriving at a film premiere, with you and your friends as the stars!
|Tyne & Wear|
OK, so you are about ready to book your Limo, but there are several things you MUST get clear with the Limo company. Have a look at the suggestion list below BEFORE you book.
1. How much will it cost, who will pay and when?
2. What will happen about payment if some of your friends later drop out?
3. How many people will travel in the limo?
|4. Where will it pick up?|
5. What time will it pick you up?
6. How long will you be in the Limo?
7. What time will it drop you off at the venue?
1. The timing is crucial - we hear so often of Limousine companies who double book an event, and try to fit in an early run and a late run - meaning that some students arrive too early at the prom, and some arrive too late. Make sure that you know exactly what you are booking, and get the company to confirm all the details in writing.
2. We are obviously unable to check out any of the limousine companies that are listed on this site, and therefore we can accept no responsibility for any shortcomings of any of the limousine companies. The above checks are for general guidance only, and we do not claim that this is an exhaustive check list. You are advised to check the limousine company very carefully before using them, or making any booking.
Plan it well, and you should have a wonderful evening!
Use the links above to find a Limousine Company near you.
All photographs courtesy of individual limousine hire companies, and Clipart images courtesy of Corel Corporation. Clipart images and photographs may not be saved or downloaded, and are only to be used for viewing purposes.